Saturday, January 30, 2010

Hello Happiness...

Ok, here goes nothing, or everything rather. Let me introduce myself before I start babbling. I am 25 years old, live in Norman, Ok, I am extremely overweight and I have never had a boyfriend. I started looking at my life several months ago and realized I had been missing out on so much. I decided that I was no longer going to miss out on life. So, on January 9th, I started Dr. Simeon's protocol using sub lingual HCG. I am on day 22 of phase 2, and VLCD 20. I have lost a total of 26.2lbs and I am feeling incredible! I am not having issues with hunger, or any other side effects I have hear/read about. It's a joy to know that I am changing my life for the better and this is something that I will truly continue even after I am done with the protocol. I have watched MANY youtube videos and gathered some priceless tips and information from some wonderful people. If you are considering starting the HCG protocol, I would highly recommend watching as many videos as you can, research as much as possible, and remember that everyone is different in their own way, so not everything is going to be good for every person. I started vlogging, but I don't think I'm very good at it. I think I will be better suited with this. Not that I plan on stopping the vlog, It's kinda fun! So this is my journey, you're welcome to follow along, comment at will and contact me if you have any questions about anything I post. Hope everyone is having a fabulous day...it's ice raining here! Eeek!

1 comment:

  1. I am in a similar position as you. I am almost 25 and I've looked back on the last 6 or 7 years of my life and I've let them pass me by because of my insecurities and low self-esteem. I have been reading and watching a lot about the hCG protocol and I am curious to know if you still do sub-lingual or have you switched to injections? My biggest question is where do you get your hCG? I was going to buy the real stuff online but I've watched a couple videos by people who say theirs was a scam and when tested on a home pregnancy test it tested negative and I really don't want to lose out on almost $200. Do you go through a dr. or clinic? Please email me at aidra_corpse at yahoo dot com since I don't know how I'll be notified if and when you reply to this. Thank you!!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete