Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Temptation...

Ok guys, tonight was officially the hardest of the past 23 days. We had our first book club meeting and so of course, there was yummy food. We had little spiral sandwhiches, mini crab cakes, spinach artichoke dip, brownies, and a huge chocolate cake! Oy! I was soooo tempted. Smelling all of that delicious food almost had me to the point I was willing to cheat. But, I DIDN'T! I stayed strong and I ate my apple and drank my water. It was really the first time since I started the diet that I had been around food and temptation. It was hard, but I am so very proud of myself! I think seeing the 3.6 lb loss this morning really kept me on course! I can not wait until next meeting when I will be able to eat again! Hope all is well with everyone! Talk to you soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment