Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm all shook up...

Ok, so I'm a total loser! Hahaha...just realized that's true on many levels. But I suck for neglecting this for like a month. Gah! Hopefully everyone will forgive me. AHEM...I have big news...as of this morning I have lost a grand total of 100LBS since I started my HCG journey!!!! I am soooo thrilled. I love HCG! OK, enough celebrating, I have to go get packed for our Memphis weekend! Talk to you guys when I get back, PROMISE! Ciao for now! P.S. watch my latest vlog! http://www.youtube.com/user/MeandHCG

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching the 100 pounds lost. That is an amazing milestone and you must be so proud!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is sooo fantastic! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So absolutely fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself. You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, AMAZING!!!! You ARE an inspiration. I've been doing research on hCG and I wanted to know... is it true about only loosing "abnormal" fat? I mean, i don't want to loose my boobies. lol. Although I'm pretty sure that at 200+ lbs I mostly have "abnormal" fat. And did you hair fall out? I don't mean to bombard you with questions but if you could answer me back it would be awesome. Tell us about some of the bad things!

    ReplyDelete