Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Love Is A Many Splendored Thing...

I LOVE BOB HARPER! Seriously. I love him. He is so amazingly great, I just can't even put it into words. Back to reality...yesterday I gained 1 lb. I was mad, but I have been soooo ridiculously stressed with work and having to fire one of my employees I'm seriously surprised I haven't gained more. Then this morning when I weighed, I had lost the pound back! So yay! I feel good, I have the next 2 days off so I am gonna sit back and relax and catch up on some shows. I feel bad for my momma. She is also taking HCG and has only lost about 12 lbs. I feel she's getting discouraged because she's not losing like I am, but I am also like twice her size. So I am trying to keep her positive and motivated to keep going. Any suggestions? Anything that's worked for you guys? Gonna go watch Biggest Loser...see ya later! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment