Thursday, February 18, 2010

I'm Moving On...

Hey everyone! Sorry for the lapse in my posting. Not much has been going on, just doin my HCG thing. Workin my booty off. Saturday will be my last dosage day! That means I will start P3 on Sunday. I am soooo thrilled. I love HCG! This phase has been soooo good to me. I am now at 42.4lbs lost! If you asked me 5 weeks ago if I could have expected these kinds of results, I would have said NO WAY. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to ask me, and I will answer the best I can, or find out for you! I really really want people to know how amazing HCG is. I have a whole new life now. I am finally starting to live! My birthday is on March 6th, and I can't wait! I will get to celebrate with friends, since I will be on P3. I think we're planning on seeing Alice in Wonderland. Should be good. Well that's all I've got for now. Oh! I just found out about a trip to Vegas with some fellow vlogger's I may be going on! Soooo excited about that! Ok, well I will talk to you all soon. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment