Friday, February 12, 2010

Time is ticking away...

Hello everyone! This week has been mad crazy with work and the weather. When will it all be over??? Looks like I'm going to be taking on a 2nd job very soon. I need the money. My car is a money pit and I really want to just pay it off so I can get something new! Anywho, I haven't worked 2 jobs in like 5 years, and I'm nervous...but I think it will be good for me. I am down to 391.6. TOM came yesterday so that's been fun..NOT! It does indeed look like I will make my 40 lb goal in the next 11 days! Yay! This weekend is like lonely fat girl hell. There is a flower shop next door to my office, and so I get to sit and watch guys come and go ALL DAY LONG buying huge beautiful boquets for their girls and try to convince myself I'm not jealous. Which I so am! I yearn to find someone who loves me and wants to spend their life with me. Can I get that to go please? Some day it will happen...hopefully. So here's to all you lucky folks out there who have found that special someone to share your love with. Have a great weekend, but don't forget about us lonely folks. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment